Wednesday 24 February 2016

Typography Drawing

What I Did In This Lesson

Within this process and production lesson, we were given the task of creating several different typefaces for the letters "A I N E G". I found that this task was very fun and exciting because it allowed me to produce the letters in different styles that I haven't tried before. This task allowed me to experiment and learn new techniques about drawing and how I could could look at new font styles that I don't normally use within my work.

The Process

To create several different typefaces, I had to use paper and different materials to experiment with styles even further. The materials that I used to create the typefaces were Pens, a Fine liner and Pencils. I found that this materials allowed me to experiment with the design, this meant that the font styles allowed me to improve my skills even further.

What I Like

My favourite part about this process and production was the font types that I had created because I was able to look into new font types that I haven't used before. This allowed me to look at the font styles even further and expand on my skills more than I have done before.

What I Didn't Like

What I didn't like about this process and production lesson is that towards the end of the lesson, I wasn't sure about other ideas to produce for different typefaces because I found it quite hard to think about different idea.