Tuesday 4 October 2016

Tuesday 4th October 2016 - Studio Seminar 11:15 - 12:15

The first thing that we did was hand our print outs to the tutor, so that other people would be able to see what we would be doing for our project. Try and remove any blocks, so that you can go past the stumps and work towards our ideas. Don’t worry too much about the purpose at the moment, because it will come to you like that.

Do we need a research and development file?

I think that this important, however we were told to do this at the end because the project and final design is the most important thing to do. The InDesign document is the presentation, there should be a bit of research, evidence, development and final products. We then talked about what would happen if you were in the industry and how quickly you would have to create a final outcome.

I then was told feedback about the mood board that I handed in. Jay told me that it is a very interesting project that I have chose to do and that I should always consider layers for example the layers like my interest or things that make up me as individual. Like the music that I like, my favourite place, my home town that people won’t know about me and that makes me different.

I found that this seminar session was very useful to me because it allowed me to think about what I need and could do to expand this project even further.