Monday 5 October 2015

Creative Process

In this seminar, we were given the task of creating a creative process, that we used when I started to look for my Secondary and Primary Research for my sketchbook. I think that this process helped me to understand how I was finding it, whether it was hard or easy. I was able to show how my research was at the beginning to how my research is going at the moment. This task was ok, however I struggled at first to work out, what I need to produce, however after I spoke to my peers my idea of my creative process became clearer. I thought that the part, which went well on the Creative Process was the layout of the design because I thought that this allowed me to understand the process that I have been going through so far, as it was well set out.


I think that I could have improved on this design by adding colour to the Creative Process to create an eye catching piece, this would then allow me to capture peoples attention when showing others. Another part that could have gone better in my Creative Process is the Illustrations that I have drawn on the creative process because I am not pleased with how these Illustrations turned out. This is because they could have been larger, more detailed and coloured in bright and vibrant colours, which would then capture the attention of the target audience. My future actions that I will do to improve this Creative Process is to expand on my the design, as I am researching into Secondary and Primary Research.