Friday 2 October 2015

New York - Framing






This is a photograph, which I took whilst visiting New York City. My favourite part about this photograph is that I have capture lots of detail within the image that allows the target audience to see what is being displayed very easily. I decided to use framing and crop down this photograph to create a effective photograph that would show main attraction that are detailed and easy to see. 

After I have cropped down my photograph, I used the programme Adobe Photoshop to change the effects of the photograph to capture the main aspect of the image in different styles. The first style that I chose to experiment with was a Black and White Effect and the next was Posterize and brightness. I like this effect because it makes the photo stand out to the target audience I am aiming towards.